The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug? Every Morning, Actions Disappear Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This has been happening just before I installed Leopard, and through multiple versions of OmniFocus.

Each morning, I get on my system (staying logged in all night long), it will show nothing for Contexts for "Within Last Week", "Yesterday", "Today", "Within Last Week", but will show items in "None".

I try to do a cleanup and click around and they don't exist. But if I quit the application and relaunch it, they all come back. This happens sometimes between 1am and 8am.

I haven't noticed any other issues with any other applications, nor can I remember when it started to know which release it may have started on or anything different I may have installed or done.

Running Leopard now, but like I mentioned, did it on Tiger as well.

On Tiger, I notice that the groups collapse. The actions are still there when I click the disclosure triangles. Could that be what you're seeing?

Curt

I'll check again, it happened right at Midnight last night, I noticed it at 12:02, so must be happening at 12:00.