The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

[SOLVED] Need help - what happened now - can no longer sync!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wow it was so great since 1.03 came out everything was going great with sync then bang I hit a wall - no more syncing! it just keep syncing with no result so I reset my database but that did nothing as well and now I have zero info on my iphone which is what I use for my primary task functions.

not happy.

i get unable to synchronize database with server. unable to read document. unable to read the contents of "Https:idisk.me.com/mylocation/documents/omnifocus.ofocus/"

any help would be appreciated

update - finally got to the point where it says what copy would i like to use local or server so I select server, it starts to sync since I can monitor on the sync progress bar but then it times out

SO I TRY AGAIN AND I GET THIS
unable to synchronize database with server. cannot copy. unable to get list of source files from "Https:idisk.me.com/mylocation/documents/omnifocus.ofocus/"

Last edited by JamesX; 2008-08-20 at 06:27 AM..