The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date headers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am viewing my Gantt chart by the week using the date header format "Dec / 17 - Dec / 23". My work week is 5 days a week, M-F, so OmniPlan gives me 5 columns for each week.

I would like the dates above the weekly columns to represent the actual days I am working, "Dec 18 - Dec 22" M-F as opposed to Sunday-Saturday.

Any way to do this?

Thanks!

Go to Preferences>Display>Start Week On and select Monday.

That should solve half your problem. I have no idea how to make the week end on Friday, though. Sorry.

Hahahaha. Thanks.

My boss was really impressed with the Gantt printout. He liked it much better than Project, but he was confused by the dates so it would be great to be able to adjust this.

I prefer how Merlin displays the headers. You can combine months AND weeks AND days, and weekends are immediately noticeable with a darker color.
Perhaps in a future release they’ll add these features.

Bob Nahasapeemapetilon:

We have a feature request for this exact feature in our database. I'll add another vote to it for you to make it more popular.

Heatmiser:

I'll file a feature request for this. :)