The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Great SVG support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was going to post on /feature_request to ask for a better SVG support (try to increase the size of this anatomical picture of a sword), but I realize that Omniweb 5.6 has already done it!

I checked yesterday with Omniweb 5.5.4 and it did not work well. You can still check with Safari 3, which does not handle it well.

So… Bravo Omnigroup. Although I am aware that good folks at WebKit are largely responsible for this, you still deserve a beer!

Actually, in my case an Adobe plugin was loaded, which I only knew because I was asked for license confirmation. After disabling it, the display quality was much better. :-)