The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

List of free webDAV sync providers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried box.net/dav and it was unbelievably slow. I switched to Swissdisk and it is working very well for me. FYI.

If you're looking for a free way to sync OmniFocus through the cloud, I recommend our Omni Sync Server.

Well, Box.net does not offer free WebDAV access anymore. So anyone looking for a free WebDAV server can try CloudSafe:

http://www.cloudsafe.com

1) Register
2) Create a safe
3) Enable WebDAV access (you will see the login credentials for your safe)

Nice add on: You can give trusted contacts access to your safe in case of emergency. Or you can share the safe content with family, colleagues, clients.

Best,
R.

I'm currently using Omni with my SkyDrive. Works fine. Purchased something called CloudDav from SMEStorage that enables WebDav over common clouds. A single price of $5 (no monthly fee).