The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dmg password not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Maybe I'm just a bit daft, but I can't get the password for the latest sp to work. I'm typing in "bring your own support" just as the sticky thread says, but it just keeps prompting me for my password. What gives?

worked fine here. caps lock on?

Worked for me too. You didn't include the quotes, by chance?

OmniWeb-5.5-sneaky-peek-7-v578.dmg I type in the password, it keeps on asking me again and again.

Caps lock is off, I'm typing the whole phrase in lowercase letters, and I have retried it about 20 times now. Weird. :confused:

Last edited by arglborps; 2006-04-27 at 07:28 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arglborps
OmniWeb-5.5-sneaky-peek-7-v578.dmg I type in the password, it keeps on asking me again and again.

Caps lock is off, I'm typing the whole phrase in lowercase letters, and I have retried it about 20 times now. Weird. :confused:
I just picked up the sneaky peaks today, so downloaded v578. Entered the password ... zoooom ...

No problem with it here ... TiBook 400Mhz/640MB, 10.4.6 ...

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by arglborps

try copy and past the password into the DMG... that should work

You might try clicking the checkbox to add the password to the keychain... I ran into a similar issue downloading in Safari.

copy+paste doesn't work.