The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus won't launch, latest version zero kB Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just tried to launch OmniFocus, and got a message saying "You cannot open the application 'OmniFocus 77.1.3.0.98047' because it may be dmaged or incomplete."

After that, the OmniFoucs icon in the dock changed into OS X's default icon for applications.

When checking my Applications directory, the file with that name is zero kB.

What to do now? I don't want to loose my data in OF, of course.

And when I write, I've got another question as well: My App folder is filled with OmniFocus versions, all with zero kB size. What to do with them?

You should try downloading the 1.0 release from the website, if you still have issues contact us at omnifocus@omnigroup.com.