The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I had forgotten about OmniWeb.... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Just rediscovered it and got the latest version....Wish one could add a "start page" icon to the menue bar....only complaint so far.....Just checked wikipedia, and since OmniWeb came out March 1995 and Internet Explorer came out 5 months later, and Netscape is dead, looks like OmniWeb is the oldest active web browser out there now....

Last edited by zeno333; 2012-07-29 at 07:06 PM..

I didn't know that about OmniWeb, though it doesn't suprise me given that I use (only) OmniWeb on my NeXT boxen - and, well, we all know what Berners-Lee coded the first WWW server and browser on...
Thank you OmniGroup!

Um, isn't there a "Home"* button available? You can set the start page in Omniweb>Preferences>General, and alter the menu bar in View>Menu Bar**>Customize Menu Bar***.

* or something like that, my Omniweb's in German at the moment and says "zur Startseite gehen" with an icon of a house.

** or something like that

*** ditto.