The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto Completing Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
A feature request I would like to put in the hopper, is for auto completing projects.

If it could be a inspector based option for projects (off by default) when set, the last task of a project, when completed, triggers that project to be marked complete.

This would be great for some of my constantly reocuring projects, with a limited amount of set steps, like "Pay Verizon Bill". I want to go click, click, click done.

What do you think?

BZ