The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with Google Reader Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think this may have been brought up briefly before, but I'm not quite sure.

When I click on new posts in Google Reader, occasionally I will be brought up to the top of the list, even though the post I want is nearer the bottom of the list. This usually only happens when the post doesn't all fit on the page at one time, but it sometimes happens too with all of the posts that aren't right at the top. From what I remember, the way it's supposed to work is that the top of the newly clicked-on post will be brought to the top of the page instead.

As far as I recall, this didn't always happen with OW, but started a few months ago with one of the releases.

Anyone else having this problem? It's really annoying and seems like it should be a simple fix, especially since it's worked properly in the past.

I'm experiencing the same issue and I can confirm it's REALLY annoying...

I'm seeing the same thing in
Product: OmniWeb-5.5
Tag: OmniWeb-5.5.3-v607.14

Extremely annoying. Enough to make me switch to another browser...at least until this (and the other Gmail/Reader stuff is fixed). Ugh

I have my RSS feeds in a list view. When I click on one of the lists, the entire list view bounces like it's having a seizure. This happens every time, and only on OmniWeb.