The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due within Next Week? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I add a project today with a due date of this Friday, why does the heading say Due within Next Week. Should it not read due This Week? Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Actually, it reads "Due within the next week", not "Due within next week". It's a fine distinction, but I think the label is correct, meaning the action is due within the next 7 days, not that's it's due next week.

You can verify this behavior by setting an item to be due 8 days from now (May 16th). The action moves from under the "Due within the next week" heading to the "Due within the next month" heading, again meaning that the item is due within the next 30 days, not that it's due in June.

Still, I can understand how the heading label might be misinterpreted. Maybe it would be better for the heading to explicitly state "within the next 7 days" or "within the next 30 days" to help avoid this kind of confusion.