The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Roadmap for upcoming versions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am wondering if anyone from OmniGroup could provide hints as to when another update could be coming? And what to expect as far as new features and possibly a roadmap of the OF iPhone software? !!!!!

Thanks again for the fantastic application!

OmniFocus 1.1 Sneaky Peeks are rolling out all the time and creeping closer and closer to a final state. OmniFocus 1.0.2 for iPhone is primarily focused on fixing a few crashers and improving sync robustness and performance. I think there may also be a couple pieces of functionality brought over from the Mac app that were missing in 1.0.

As for what's beyond that, we don't have any plans concrete enough to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
OmniFocus 1.1 Sneaky Peeks are rolling out all the time and creeping closer and closer to a final state. OmniFocus 1.0.2 for iPhone is primarily focused on fixing a few crashers and improving sync robustness and performance. I think there may also be a couple pieces of functionality brought over from the Mac app that were missing in 1.0.

As for what's beyond that, we don't have any plans concrete enough to share.
So the growing DB problem for people with iPhones will be addressed in the next update? My DB is now up to 728 KB after starting out with 20 KB. I have less than 100 total actions (completed and not completed).

The most common cause of the ever-growing database will be addressed in 1.0.2. It's possible there's another cause that we don't know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
The most common cause of the ever-growing database will be addressed in 1.0.2. It's possible there's another cause that we don't know about.
I hope we see this soon because my DB grows by the day. I am on a WIFI network during the work day most of the time but when in Edge territory, it sucks with syncing 940 KB.

It looks like 1.0.2 is now on the AppStore!!!!!

Awesome!!!

Some very nice fixes and I am going to look forward to use play with it today! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
It looks like 1.0.2 is now on the AppStore!!!!!

Awesome!!!

Some very nice fixes and I am going to look forward to use play with it today! :)
Confirmed! I am installing right now!