The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Open questions after Ethan Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thank you Omni for bringing this one step closer to delivery, and thank you Ethan for the great demo.
I'll be looking forward to seeing how other features will be implemented:
- Handling of 'on hold' tasks (other that those on hold beacuse sequential to an uncompleted task)
- Handling of start/deadline dates (kGTD points in the right direction)
- Export to iCal/handhelds (I agree with those who say: filtered output to iCal, iCal cannot handle too many tasks, I like to see only my actionable next tasks there)
- Printing abilities: I really would like to be able to carry my task list in printed for with me. Not all people use palm devices! But I would like to be able to define custom printouts (active tasks only by context, all tasks by project etc.)
- On the subject of next tasks in parallel projects, IMO by definition they are all next and should be higlighted as such! If I still want to highlight certain next tasks as my must-do list for the day, I will probably be using some kind of flag to extract those. (Where's the flag?)
Good job so far
Don't take too long!
Giovanni