The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Viewing completed items completed today Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know a way to view completed items that you completed today? This could be great help when filling out timesheets each day.

Switch to Context view. Group by Completed. Show actions with status Completed. Open the triangle for Completed today and there's your list of actions completed today. Sorting by project may be helpful if you want to give a higher-level summary of what you did. Note that this will show both actions from completed projects and projects which are still ongoing. If you want to narrow the scope, you can focus on some projects, then switch to context mode and do as suggested. You'll only see the completed items from the project(s) in the focus.

Try this:

1) Switch to context mode
2) Turn on your view bar (View -> Show View Bar)
3) Set the menus like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Completed View Bar.jpg
Views:	824
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	546

Hope this helps.

-Dennis

PS - Doh, whpalmer4 beat me to the submit button by several minutes. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
PS - Doh, whpalmer4 beat me to the submit button by several minutes. :)
Yeah, but you provided a richer multi-media experience :-)

Thank you Toadling and whpalmer4. I will give this a try this week.

Thank you everyone. This worked. I saved it as a perspective view called "Completed Today"