The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Loading Omnifocus 1.5 when rebooting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This seems like a simple problem but I'm not sure how to solve it. I was using all the sneaky peak updates but whenever I had to restart my computer, it would load the old version and not recognize the database. I would close the old version and start whatever sneaky peak version I was using.

Now that version 1.5 has been released, I deleted the older version but still have to reinstall omnifocus ever restart. There must be a better way.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jeff