The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing with iPad calendar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So, I'm new to both gtd and OF. Is it possible to make my task due dates show up in the iPad default calendar app? I'm only using OF on iPad and using iPad's calendar app to sync a few google calendars.

Thanks.

Happy to help! OmniFocus can export a calendar file, then help the iPad's calendar app to subscribe to that same calendar.

If you sign up for an account on our Omni Sync Server that'll give you a free spot to store the exported calendar file. (The server will send you an email that helps configure OmniFocus to sync with your account.)

Once your sync is set up, you can enable Calendar Alarms in OmniFocus' settings. Sounds like pretty much what you're looking for. Hope this helps!

Brian,

Thanks for the help. I had the sync set up but couldn't find the settings in the Omnifocus app.

Thanks!