The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Collapse or expand one section only? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an .oo3 document divided into several sections. I'd like to keep certain sections expanded to different levels than others. But when I hit Expand All or Collapse All in one section it does it to the others. My workaround has been to select all the rows in one section and use the Expand Rows or Collapse Rows command. This works, but it's one additional step. Is there any way to have Expand All or Collapse All affect only one section at a time?

If you hold down Option, the Expand and Collapse Row commands become "Expand/Collapse Row Completely"; if I'm understanding your request properly, I think that does what you want.

"<some action> All" commands have a specific meaning in the OS X user interface guidelines, which is why that function isn't an option on the "All" version.

That help at all?