The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BEWARE build 90086 - cannot see any actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Installed the 90086 build and I can't see any of my actions except those in the Inbox. Reverted to a previous build and all seems ok, but be careful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mloiterman View Post
Installed the 90086 build and I can't see any of my actions except those in the Inbox.
Confirmed. No project actions visible at all, regardless of filter settings.

Probably best to skip this one :-)

I was able to get my actions back by reverting to a database backup - in the "File" menu. Still using 90086.

Yup, we've pulled this off the website. It doesn't seem to cause any permanent damage to your data though. Just grab the previous build off our website (if you don't already have it) and you should be okay again.

Yep... and 90092 is showing the same problem.

Yeah, we've pulled that one too. (And our website kept re-posting our builds behind our back, but we think we've got that sorted too.) We think we've got the bug addressed in 90097, so look for a build number higher than that.

And here I was all excited about 90092 because I get some of the functionality that's been missing since the end of July; namely, the ability to see my single actions as anything other than greyed out and unavailable in Context view.

I'm not thrilled about having to create a project to do it, set it to singleton actions, then define it as the default, but I guess I only have to do it once.

Whew!

I thought I lost every action I had in my data file.

Reverted back to earlier build and everything seems to be fine.

Thanks for the notice.