The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drawing by hand creating choppy lines Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I started having an issue today where my lines in free draw mode don't come out right. It's as if my finger is not touching the screen the entire time . (a series of hyphens). Ive tried restarting, multiple areas on the screen, etc.. I don't notice any other issues with the screen either, just in this mode. ideas?

BTW.. great program so far other than this issue .

OK, I was able to delete the app from the iPad, reboot the iPad and re-install... works like a champ now.

Interesting - if you see this happen again, sending a screenshot to us would be helpful. One possibility here, of course, is that one of the dashed line styles got chosen, but if that's not it, we'd be interested in knowing more about what you saw.

Taking a screenshot on the iPad works the same as on the iPhone - press the Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screenshot is added to the photo app; you can email it to yourself or to the support ninjas at that point.

Thanks for the help!