The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting PDF from Mac App Store version excludes pasted vector graphics Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Exporting a whole document PDF with the current Mac App Store version of OmniGraffle Pro (4.5.2) the pasted vector graphics are not included into the PDF (Printing a PDF is working but there one can only have one sheet size so it didn’t work for me as a workaround). I downloaded the DMG Version of the same version (4.5.2) and it worked there. Please fix the App Store version.

OS X 10.8.3

Now, this issue may not be the case for OG, but all apps sold through the Mac App Store have limitations that they are subject to that versions sold from the developer's site are not. MAS versions are sandbox, for one. (I don't see this specific issue being one of those limitations, but who knows.) At any rate, it will be interesting to hear from tech support whether this is the case.

What format are these vector graphics in? I'm not seeing any problem with the Mac App Store version but I'm probably not doing the same thing as you. Thanks!