The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hand Tool Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I shudder to admit that there was a feature in IE5 Mac that I have missed for many years now.

I can't remember which key it was, but you could hold down command (for example) and your mouse icon would become a hand icon (ie Photoshop).

I absolutely loved this method of scroll and navigating through long pages. It's by far the most intuitive (for me), even more comfy than using a mouse scroll wheel.

Anyhow, if that could be somehow incorporated into OW I would be extremely happy.

Thanks for the great browser!