The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > Kinkless Getting Things Done
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

kGTD unusable after recent beta update Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Last week I installed the most recent beta update of OOL Pro (3.6.1). I first noted that the quicksilver "send to" script didn't work. Then, when I tried to sync, I received the following error:

AppleScript reported the following error:
OmniOutliner Professional got an error: Can't make «class OO=#» of «class OO=S» id "com.kinkless.kgtd" of document id "eNzcp3wm5q4" into type reference.

I am not clear whether this is a kGTD or OOL Pro issue. I would guess the latter as everything was find until I installed the beta.
I have tried: 1) Installing the previous non-beta version 2) Reinstalling kGTD 3) Installing most recent update to Tiger without efficacy.

Any suggestions?

Just wanted to post and let you know we're looking into it. Our #1 go-to guy for kinkless is on holiday. We'll post back here again when we can post something more help than "I dunno".

Looks like someone on the kGTD forums is on top of things:

Quote:
Nik said: Reinstall Kinkless. You’re missing a scripting addition which Kinkless installs for you.

I found the problem. When I installed the beta update, for some reason OOL reverted to version 3.5. I am not sure how this possibly could have happened, but I checked repeatedly.

I removed the program files, installed 3.6, and voila! no more problems.

Thanks for your input.