The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Move Settings to Settings application Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Dear Omni Group,

The "Settings" living at the bottom of the front page of OmniFocus kinda clutters up the white space, you know what I mean? You even use the same icon as the Settings application, so why not go the whole hog and move the settings over there? :)

Thankyou very much for due soon/flagged on the front page too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grail View Post
Dear Omni Group,

The "Settings" living at the bottom of the front page of OmniFocus kinda clutters up the white space, you know what I mean? You even use the same icon as the Settings application, so why not go the whole hog and move the settings over there? :)

Thankyou very much for due soon/flagged on the front page too!
Ummmmmmm... I hope this was a joke. If they change this I will go completely postal. Until we can have perspectives on the phone, a lot of us (I imagine) use this frequently to change what data we're currently seeing. This app's about getting things done, not meditating in an empty room. :)

Some of the stuff we do in our settings screen can not be done in the Settings app. We felt that functionality was important to keep, and especially given the argument that settings are often more convenient within the context of an app, this seemed the best approach.

I really dislike exiting an app to go find the settings. Please leave it as-is.