The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto Project Sort with AppleScript Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there

I'm talking about the left area of OmniFocus, where you can either see the Projects or Contexts.

I like to have them displayed alphabetically. Well to do that I have to select all Projects in the Library Folder and go to "Edit->Sort" and choose the mode I want to have. It's pretty analogous with contexts. The Problem is that the order is messed up if you add a Project or change its name and you have to do the process again.

Is there no auto-sort feature? Or did anyone wrote an AppleScript to automate the process?

thanks
simon