The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help with Timeline Formatting - OmniPlan 2.1.2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm testing out OmniPlan to see if it meets my needs. I'm running into formatting issues right off the bat. When I scale the timeline down so my project fits on the screen (about 6 months) all the vertical dividing lines disappear except the ones separating the months. This makes the gantt chart much harder to read and edit quickly. Can I control this so that the dividers between days and weeks remain visible?

braith
OmniPlan 2.1.2 Trial Version