The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TextExpander Integration Request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm loving OmniFocus for the iPad so far. The one element I would still love to see is integration to TextExpander or Dragon Dictation as the key to best use is to quickly and accurately enter new information. Those two utilities really improve my ability to empty my mind.

This post should go in the OmniFocus for iPad forum, not OmniGraffle for iPad and feature requests should be sent by email to omnifocus-ipad@omnigroup.com or with Contact Omni under the gear menu.