The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export: jpg: Specific Region Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to export just my wireframe as a jpg - not the annotations (which are half on the wireframe layer and half on a mater/shared layer).

I select WF elements, File>Export, Choose JPG and Set Export Area to Selected Region. However, the entire canvas is exported, not just the wireframe.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks!!!

You mention selecting the WF elements and then setting Export Area to Selected Region. That's not a possible setting; options include Current Selection and Specific Region. If you chose Specific Region, then the object selection doesn't matter; the export area is defined by the geometry entries in the export dialog. Choose Current Selection to export only selected objects.

Last edited by john.gersh; 2013-04-08 at 07:32 AM..

You're right. I must have been confusing the options! Thank you.