The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

why do all the menus on the top level of omnifocus on iphone come up blank? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
While omnifocus for iphone is loading I can see the various menus (context, projects, inbox, etc)...but once its done loading all those menus go blank, I can only see the arrows, so I have to click one each one to see its contents and kind of try to remember their order. They have no labels.

Does anyone else have this problem? This is on an iPhone 3g. Just dowloaded from appstore 2 days ago so must be latest version.
thx

I seem to remember hearing about something along this lines on early builds of iPhone OS 3, but I'm guessing the chances of that being the cause here are pretty low.

Ummm, just for completeness' sake, can you open
Settings.app -> General -> About
on your phone and let me know what version of the OS is installed? (I'm assuming iPhone OS 3.1.2 is installed, but it never hurts to check.)

If that doesn't turn out to be the case, we'd definitely like to look into it; if you send us email or give us a call at 800-315-OMNI (6664), we can gather some more information and figure out what's going on here.

3.12 (7D11)

I'll try to contact you guys later this week about it.