The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Import Numbers spreadsheet Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was using Numbers for generally keeping big tables of working draft data; like a technical specification data sheet for an application design, with images, and detailed instructions for each screen, with collaboration columns for staff.

Even if it was a better solution than Excel, I figured that OmniOutliner would be the right tool to use.

However, I can't figure out the way to carry my existing work from Numbers to OmniOutliner. I understand that there would be some need to optimise the formatting; but I couldn't even put the data with the table structure from Numbers to OmniOutliner.

There has to be a way. But, what is it? Does OmniOutliner only good for files created within it from scratch? Can't we paste tables into it?

Last edited by zdlo; 2012-05-30 at 05:56 PM..