The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DropBox support? [A: Document sync is coming, but not based on Dropbox or iCloud.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi -

First, I'll say that I love the desktop version of Omnigraffle. I use it at work a fair amount, and have had great success with it. Because of this, I have a lot of diagrams. Is Omnigraffle on the iPad fully compatible with the desktop version? How will things such as multiple canvases work on the iPad, and are there any diagram size limits on the iPad?

The other question, is any way the iPad version of Omnigraffle can work with Dropbox? I know there is a future DropBox iPad app coming. I can imagine using DropBox to open my Omnigraffle documents both on my Macbook and on the iPad. Then the user experience would be incredible. I'd be able to edit documents from the couch, and at work, and never worry about emailing, etc.

Thanks.