The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Netflix bug Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What's going on with the Netflix bug? When I rate a movie it still goes to a blank screen. I've tried this in 5.6 and 5.7SP. I thought I read before that it was an issue with the Apple's API, but Safari 3.0 works fine with Netflix, so that would seem to point the finger at Omniweb. I love your browser and use it as my default for everything, but I always have to go to another browser to use Netflix. And this bug has been around for at least a year now. What is the target date for resolving this issue?

Thank you.

Ernie

Fwiw, does it still do it if you identify to Netflix as Safari 3.0.x?

I'll answer for epetti...it still has the bug even with Safari emulation. This is the one bug that I've reported a few times before that keeps me from using this browser exclusively. I love the browser, but I use Netflix quite a bit. I was really hoping to get the bug fixed in 5.6, but it didn't happen. I'd love to hear from one of the reps to see if there are any plans or if it's too low a priority to worry about.