The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please Reatain This Kinkless Feature In Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I look forward to Omnifocus. I am currently using Kinkless and particularly like the automatic aging where he highlights (again automatically) pending, active, and past due task using color. This passive reminder system saves time and is one of the reasons I did not pursue iGTD. So I'm voting for its inclusion in Omnifocus.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan
I look forward to Omnifocus. I am currently using Kinkless and particularly like the automatic aging where he highlights (again automatically) pending, active, and past due task using color. This passive reminder system saves time and is one of the reasons I did not pursue iGTD. So I'm voting for its inclusion in Omnifocus.

Thanks.

I completely agree. In fact, if the colors are gone, I think I'd rather stick with KGTD. (Purple and gray are not enough. A lot of information is conveyed by that color scheme of Ethan's.)

I agree. Not just the color, but to set the style as well.

Yeah, I agree too. I opened up an old kGTD doc the other day and was amazed at how good it looks, how much information is contained in those colours.

Please bring them all back.

I'll weigh in on this one. I like the colors and have become relatively dependent on them. They make it a snap to see how far behind I've gotten. I know, I shouldn't be behind but it happens.

I would second this request.. Color coding according to aging would be a neat feature, as it would help eye scanning for tasks that are long overdue, or waiting to explode.