The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Desktop can't sync w/ MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I get a strange error message. I have not been able to sync for weeks..:(

error Message below:
Unable to read document.

No root can reach all tail transactions in "https://idisk.me.com/*******/Documents/OmniFocus.ofocus/".

any thoughts?

Chris

Last edited by chrisayers; 2008-11-12 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: user name in list.

Sorry for the confusion here. This sticky thread may help. If not, please contact our support ninjas and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Since I happened to run across this thread again - the original posters' problem was caused by the fact that there were two entries for me.com in their keychain. One was correct, the other wasn't. We were stuck in a loop trying to authenticate with the sync server over and over until the "too many files open" error eventually came up.