The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Question regarding "Action" chronology... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a project with about 50 actions in it.
Some are due tomorrow...some in a couple of days...some in a couple of weeks...and some in a couple of months.

When I'm in the project in question, why are the actions not arranged by due date?
I have 1 of the 4 actions due tomorrow at the top of the list, then a couple of actions that are due on 12/5 are listed,...then another action due tomorrow about 4 slots from the top,...then about 15 actions that are all due between 12/15 and 1/1...then another action that is due tomorrow, etc., etc.

I know that I can go under "Edit" and physically rearrange them in the correct order, but isn't there a way to have the program arrange my actions in chronological order?

Thanks,

J.