The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Begin Download immediately Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like the Firefox feature that begins the download while you are still deciding where to store the file. For example, if I choose to do "save link as", while I am browsing the directory tree, Firefox has started the download, and by the time I have arrived at the right folder, about 1 megabytes has downloaded. (Ok, so I got a slow DSL.)

Payam

Quote:
Originally Posted by philonous
I like the Firefox feature that begins the download while you are still deciding where to store the file. For example, if I choose to do "save link as", while I am browsing the directory tree, Firefox has started the download, and by the time I have arrived at the right folder, about 1 megabytes has downloaded. (Ok, so I got a slow DSL.)

Payam
You think yours is slow :) Would you like to come and try my ADSL ... for much of the beginning of the year under 1 Kb per sec! :cool:

Mark