The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Of iphone twitter feed says 1.1 update approved Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
approximately 1 hr ago the post was made and expect delay as it's uploaded to app store servers ..

Where are the release notes? I can wait for the update, but I'm dying to read the release notes to see what's being changed. Thanks.

this is the history from the twitter feed .. now it's been over 10 hours since it was approved and they still haven't posted it .. gotta be frustrating to omni dealing with app store .. I loved the reference to school house rock song " I'm just a bill " .. this thing waited a while for approval and now Apple's taking their good ole time posting it on the app store .

History of posts [newest first ]

OmniFocus v1.1 for iPhone has been approved! (May be a small delay as it's distributed to App Store servers, but it should be up very soon.) about 10 hours ago from web

(Will update again when v1.1 is actually available for download!) 10:47 AM Oct 20th from web

OmniFocus v1.1 for iPhone was submitted last Tuesday. (Cue Schoolhouse Rock song, Bill on Capitol Hill: http://bit.ly/bill-capitol-... 10:45 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: Further improved stability, performance, memory usage, and interface polish. (In particular, faster syncing.) 10:30 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: OmniFocus is now available in Japanese. (Look for several more languages soon.) 10:29 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: The Due Soon, Overdue, and Flagged lists now include inbox items. 10:29 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: Improved the interface for selecting start and due dates. 10:28 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: When you open OmniFocus, the New Inbox Item button is available immediately. (No more waiting for the database to load!) 10:28 AM Oct 20th from web

v1.1 highlights: The new Bonjour sync method supports syncing directly with a Mac over a local Wi-Fi network. 10:27 AM Oct 20th from web

Integrated a Japanese localization yesterday for my next release. 12:47 PM Sep 30th from web

Last edited by ext555; 2008-11-01 at 04:56 AM..

Not up yet in the UK.

Not for me anyway...

I doubt it'll be up anywhere till Monday

I've frequently seen App Store updates show up on the weekends, so it's entirely possible that it just hasn't been posted yet, although I can't imagine what the delay would be....

I just updated (sweden)

It's up on the US store as of Sunday morning…

The update just showed up on iPhone App Store!