The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What about v2.2 in Mac App Store? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I have very eagerly been awaiting version 2.2, and have been using pre-release versions for the last weeks. This is because I need the Full HTML export option (which is broken in v2.1.2 on Mac OS X 10.8.1) on a daily basis.

I am, however, surprised that there is absolutely *no* information about when v2.2 will be available to those of us who have bought OmniPlan through the Mac App Store? I was hoping that there were some answers to these questions here on the forum: Has it even been submitted to Apple? Are you waiting for an approval? How long does it normally take? What can we expect?

The only workaround I have found, is to use my working (AppStore-supplied) v2.1.2 to edit our plan, and then reopen it (read-only) in the downloaded/unlicensed v2.2 to do the exports. Not the best workflow, really.