The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leveling Hour By Hour Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

You would be my hero if you can tell me how to level hour by hour and have Omniplan break up tasks when necessary to achieve the quickest schedule. I am trying to account for meeting activities in my plan by including them as tasks and not modifying the allotted work time. Is this possible? Please tell me yes as I want to use this app for my project I am starting. I have found tracking in Omni plan to be easier and better then in Project.

Also, any chance of a Pert entry form for tasks?

Help!
Greg

Last edited by hngtme; 2007-08-12 at 06:21 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hngtme View Post
Hello,

You would be my hero if you can tell me how to level hour by hour and have Omniplan break up tasks when necessary to achieve the quickest schedule. I am trying to account for meeting activities in my plan by including them as tasks and not modifying the allotted work time. Is this possible? Please tell me yes as I want to use this app for my project I am starting. I have found tracking in Omni plan to be easier and better then in Project.

Also, any chance of a Pert entry form for tasks?

Help!
Greg
Hi Greg,

OmniPlan isn't able to level hour by hour and break up the tasks accordingly at this time. We have some feature requests for the ability to split a task into multiple parts, which could in turn be used during leveling. I'll add a vote to this for you.

As for a PERT entry form, this is at the top of our features to add list.