The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

duplicate multiple canvases, omnigraffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This has been bugging me lately, and I thought I would reach out to see if any of you all had a solution.

I want to duplicate (4) canvases at one time.. I've tried, selecting all and clicking Edit/Canvases/Duplicate... but it still only offers me the first one..

Do you know if duplicating multiple canvases is possible?

Thanks for you help!
M

Command-D should duplicate all selected canvases in v5.2.1, looks like the method used by the Edit Menu is broken, I'll file a bug against it.

Hope that helps,

Thank you Joel, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your quick response!