The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript Framework to Loop Through Projects and Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

I am starting to use OmniFocus for some significant project reporting in conjunction with OmniPlan and have started to focus on learning the internal structure of OmniFocus through AppleScript (and learn applescript also).

I was wondering if anyone has a simple, straightforward script or scripts that do what the "Export to csv" does, which then could also be used as the basis for reordering by projects, flags, dates, status', etc.

i would like to use this as a starting point or framework for my learning the applescript of Omnifocus and in developing reports, etc.

I have seen the TPS report variations and will use those as a starting point if nothing simpler arises.

Thanks.

-Ed

A search through this forum should yield a fair number of code examples.

One possible reference might be this.

And for a slightly different but equally general approach, the OmniFocus Geektool script.