The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Selection in Quicksilver Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Quicksilver and journler and I created a hot-key to grab the current selection in OmniWeb and make a new entry with it in Journler. When I try to do this, however, the text selected in OmniWeb does not copy to the "current selection" in quicksilver and the import to Journler fails.

The odd thing is that if I access the command via the services menu (without quicksilver) it works fine. So, for some reason Quicksilver is unable to grab the selected text from OmniWeb. I would normally think this is a problem with Quicksilver, but it works in all other cocoa applications (which is one of the reasons I switched to OmniWeb in the first place).

I am running OmniWeb in trial mode and I really like it; this is the only thing that is keeping me from purchasing. Anyone have any insight into this?

Last edited by snozle; 2007-01-19 at 12:44 PM..