The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Scrolling in the Outline Sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I opened a flat, 80 item OmniOutliner document — a new OmniGraffle document was created. I set the magnification to 25%.

While dragging an item in the Outline Sidebar the sidebar doesn't scroll when I reach the top or bottom of the sidebar border. I have to reposition the scroll bar to continue dragging upward or downward.

Hope this can be fixed.

Thanks

Bob

It's been fixed already internally, keep an eye out for OmniGraffle 5.0.1, which will have this fix.

Cheers,