The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus PC Desktop? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm completely in this situation. I'm actually considering buying a mac notebook just to take to work with me and sit next to my powerful PC. When I think about that, it seems quite ludicrous.

Please consider at least a web interface very soon. I'm trying to integrate some kind of organization into my everday life, and this is a huge gap in what would be a complete circle.