The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Saved user Name and passwords Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an internal site I go to http://192.168.1.6/ which always asks me for a user name and password. It always uses the wrong user name no matter how many times I enter the correct one and login. Any hints. Where are those user names and passwords saved? In the autofill section of preferences?

Thanks

Steve

EDIT: I think I answered my own question. It is saved in the keychain. I guess if you ever entered it wrong it will always be used depending on the order of that entry in the key chain. Shouldn’t the user name/password combo get replaced or at least I should be asked if to replace it if I am using something different?

Last edited by vamp07; 2006-11-10 at 03:15 AM..

Typically you are asked if you would like to replace the password or username. I guess in this instance a bug occurred or there is something about the way you log in to an internal site that prevents that from happening.