The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remembering passwords Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omniweb never remembers my login information at ESPN.com. Both camino and firefox usually have me already logged in when i visit the site, but if it has been awhile since i had been there my username and password are still filled in I just have to hit log in. I believe i have my settings right because it remembers most all my other sites including my bank which most browsers wont remember.

Anyone know of any way to fix this?

If you go to ESPN.com and login, are you asked to save your password?

Nope. I think it might have before. When i start to type my login it suggests a shorter version. So i thought maybe there were two options there and it couldnt decide which to use. I dont know if completely resetting that would help. And I dont really know how to do that anyway

OmniWeb stores its password information in the Keychain. You'll need to use the Keychain utility in the Applications/Utilities folder to check the passwords you have previously entered for ESPN. Delete any that aren't valid (or all of them) and try again. Also, try deleting your cookies for ESPN from within OmniWeb to see if that is another source of the problem.

That worked...Thank you

There is another problem with passwords, for exemple, you have several accounts on a website, and saved a password for each ones, if you change the login information, OW will maybe find the login and give a proposition but will not update the password ! You have everytime to type it by yourself ...
Boring this behavior.