The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

problem exporting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Wow, what a great program. I keep finding new uses for it. Now, I'm using it to construct all of my figures for a paper I will submit. I have been selecting the graphics and then exporting to tiff or jpg files. The problem though, is that each time I export, the export pop down window gets longer and longer. Now it's to the point that I can't actually see the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom of the export window. Quitting and restarting does not fix it, and neither does opening a new blank document. Is this a bug? How can I reset the window to its normal size so I can actually fiddle with the export settings?

thanks

Hmm, OK, I guess I fixed the problem for me, at least. I went into com.omnigroup.OmniGrafflePro.plist and found a setting called NSNavPanelExpandedSizeForSaveMode and changed the "y" value to a much smaller number. Problem solved (temporarily). At least now I can see the bottom of the export sheet. But it still grows everytime I export.