The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forecast View on OmniFocus Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I just bought on the focus both for the iPhone, the iPad, and for the Mac.
So far, I like it okay, but there are a couple of conventional usability text, that don't seem to work in any of those three products.

Is there an equivalent on the Mac version to the. Forecast view, that is available on both the iPad and iPhone versions off Omni focus?

No Forecast view yet on the Mac, it's a work in progress (along with a general user interface refresh) without a promised delivery date, just that it is at the top of their to do list.

Yeah a lot of people (myself included) can't wait for that day when the new OmniFocus comes out. Forecast on the desktop would be really awesome.

I'll be excited for this feature as well. In the meantime, OmniFocus for life. :)

I use Omnifocus on the Mac, but the iPad-only (for now) features are sorely tempting me to buy an iPad… Hmm, wonder if this is all a clever plan by Omnigroup to get kickbacks from Apple for iPad sales. :-)

I recently downloaded OF for iPad on an iPad someone loaned to me. The UI is way better than the UI for the Mac, and the review process is great. I've been flirting with Things for a long time because of the ease of use. If the UI for the Mac for Omni 2.0 becomes more than like the iPad UI, I won't be tempted any more.