The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom icon question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks!

If I knew which icons in that set I wanted to use for a perspective, then yeah, I'd just bring that one in. But I really want somewhere I can look at a group of icons to see which ones I like and want to use.

Um, is there something wrong with the Finder on your Mac? :-)

That's what the contents of that folder of icons looks like on mine...

Lol, yeah, I can absolutely do that. Was just looking to augment the stock omnifocus set and then be able to select something and just go from there. But that will probably be a cleaner option than messing with the package contents.

Thanks again for your help.

What's funny, I just realized I'd purchased an app through a MacPromo email, Stockkeeper. Absolutely perfect for this kind of application, organizing these kinds of digital media. Like an iTunes for photos, icons, artwork, etc.... Bring the stuff in there, sort/organize it, then peruse and select.

Nice app.