The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drop down calendars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know if there is a way to enable drop-down calendars in the task list?

If not, is this a planned feature addition? I submitted the request via e-mail as well - Thanks.

We got your feature request email (and similar from several other people). We want to do this eventually, but need to put some thought in to keep it from being obnoxious more than helpful.

Omni team and fellow BETA-testers...

Looks like the drop-downs are now implemented in BETA 8 - great job guys - it's nice to see that the DevTeam listens to it loyal BETA team...

Lizard,

Any chance we can get a feature request ot have these added to the Inspectors?

They're already in the builds I'm seeing. They just weren't quite ready for beta 8. Hold out for beta 9.

Great news Lizard - thanks much for the quick reply - this app ROCKS as do pretty much all of Omni's stuff.

I just received a competitve BETA for another product and while it does have some good ideas, it is nowhere close to you guys. Omni is Numero Uno Ichiban - Thanks to you and the staff there for doing such great work.