The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help with exporting tasks to web page? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

long time user first time poster!

I have a stack of tasks and subtasks (essentially projects with child tasks ala GTD) that I wish to export to a website/web page somewhere so that other team members can see a to-do list.

I know Omniplan has export to gant functionality but I am after a to-do list broken out by project rather than a gant chart.

Ideally I could create a perspective (projects and tasks for office staff) and have only this perspective exported to a web page that they could view/refresh when necessary.

Any ideas - does such a beast exist?

Appreciate your help.

Cheers,
Matt

You can export a view as an HTML document.

Get it as you want it, and then do file->export and choose simple HTML as the format. Upload that document to your web server and link it as you want.

I'm sure you could automate the back-end but this is the process for generating the HTML document and from there it's straightforward. Note this is really a one-way thing.